Do you love animals?
Volunteering is a great way to help.
Adopted July '14
Whether you have a little spare time or have a place in your home to provide temporary foster care for a cat or a dog, we need you.
Here are some opportunities where we can really use your help:
Please contact MFOA concerning the following.
- PetSmart Saturdays
- Fostering cats and/or dogs
- Transporting animals to adoption events and clinics
- Public relations to increase awareness of animal overpopulation
- Assisting with correspondence and event planning
- Assisting with obtaining donations
- Advertising available animals
- To help with socializing or walking the animals
- To help with painting fire hydrants in Maumelle
There are so many ways you can make a difference and make a few friends along the way. Whether it is fostering, transporting, putting up posters, fundraising, or any other way you might be able to help, we would love to have you join our group!