VolunteerTime is the most precious asset you can give.
From Compassion to Action.
There are so many ways you can make a difference and make a few friends along the way. Whether it is fostering, transporting, putting up posters, fundraising, or any other way you might be able to help, we would love to have you join our group!
2017 Puppy Pool Party
Today's puppy pool party was a success! Over 230 dogs, 450 humans, 20 volunteers, and raised over $2,600! Thank you so much to everyone that came out! Thanks to Rock City Digital for putting this video together and to Gordon at Jess Odom Community Center for hosting it. #MFOAPPP2017Posted by Maumelle Friends of the Animals on Saturday, September 9, 2017
Want to help?
Here’s how you can:
- PetSmart Saturdays
- Fostering cats and/or dogs
- Transporting animals to adoption events and clinics
- Public relations to increase awareness of animal overpopulation
- Assisting with correspondence and event planning
- Assisting with obtaining donations
- Advertising available animals
- To help with socializing or walking the animals
- To help with painting fire hydrants in Maumelle